This Website is owned by: Simon’s Table Ltd
We are a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Our company number is 08905627.
Our VAT registration number is GB 173 7478 73.
Our Alcohol Wholesalers Registration Scheme number is XAAW00000112041
Our registered office is 2 Home Farm Barns IP22 5XL
If you have any queries, please email us at email@example.com or call 01379 643037 or write to us at the above address.
Our policy applies to all our online activity where this policy document is found. It describes how we process and hold your personal information. It also applies to version of our website accessed via mobile phones and tablet computers.
The law requires us to treat your information in certain ways and we will do that in respect of all data we receive from visitors to this site.
Acquiring Your Data
- Your data is passed to us; when you contact us directly, normally via our website or our sales team, whether to purchase one of our products or services or to make another enquiry;
- when you make a purchase, we may collect payment information. For example, your billing address and credit card number if you make a payment;
- to allow us correctly to identify you;
- from data we collect at shows, fairs and sales events;
- occasionally from other third parties who may lawfully pass to us information about you, and
- when you use our website, we may we use Google Analytics to collect anonymous information about you to ensure that we are able to provide a website which works well for all of our users. This information cannot be used to identify you. Information includes the browser, and device you are using, as well as the referring URL and where you are located geographically. Read more about google analytics privacy policies.
How We Collect Your Data
- You provide data directly to us when, for example, you register on our website or sign up for e-mails;
- We collect data if you apply to us for employment or enter a competition;
- We collect anonymous data when you visit our website either using a desktop browser or mobile phone via tracking tools such as cookies;
- We collect anonymous data from you from one visit to another, so we understand how you use our website over time;
- Website data may be collected on behalf by 3rd parties such as Google with their google analytics tools;
- We collect data from 3rd parties including social media such as Twitter and Instagram;
- We aggregate and combine data from more than one source.
How We Use Your Data
- To respond to any customer feed-back you give us or to help with other communications between us such as job applications;
- To let you know if we have amended your account in some way or modified your purchases with us;
- To keep you informed about the progress of your orders;
- To help us to tailor our services to your needs;
- To help us to identify you correctly when you contact us;
- For general administration;
- To help us develop and improve our products;
- If you have consented, to let you know about new products and services we may offer or variations to existing products and services;
- As part of customer profiling and analysis to help us develop our sales and marketing efforts productively;
Who We Share Your Data With
We may share your information for any of these purposes with companies who help us service your interactions with us, such as credit card companies and data management organisations.
We may also share your data with:
- Third parties or statutory bodies involved in legal proceedings or investigations;
- If you have consented, companies who we engage from time to time who provide services for us such as website or statistical analytics or advertising services, including companies who help us serve our advertising to you;
- If you have consented, companies who send newsletters and marketing campaigns for us. An example of this might be Mailchimp;
- A potential buyer of our company who wishes to buy our customer list and data as part of a company sale;
- If you have consented, companies who are promoting our products and services as part of joint marketing exercise with their own products and services;
Keeping You Informed About Our Products and Services
Provided you have consented, we may use your information to contact you with news on our products and services (provided by us, our other group companies or our carefully selected business partners) which may be of interest to you and occasionally for market research purposes. We may contact you by post, SMS, phone, email and other electronic means , if you give us your prior agreement to do so.
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by calling us on (+44) 01379 643037, or writing to us at Simon’s Table Ltd, 2 Home Farm Barns IP22 5XL.
You can also contact us at the above address or telephone number if you have previously asked not to receive marketing communications but would now like to hear from us with news on Simon’s Table products and services.
We will only send you marketing communications by post, SMS, phone, email or other electronic means if you give us your agreement to do so. For example, we may inform you when inviting you to provide your email address that by providing your email address you will be indicating your agreement to receive marketing emails. If you give us your agreement and subsequently wish to opt-out, or change your preferences you can do so at any time. These links are also provided on each mailshot we send. Alternatively you can contact us at any time at the address or telephone number above. Your details will be removed within 14 days of receipt of opt-out.
Our Website is intended for Adults of Legal Drinking Age
Our website is meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child has given us information, you can contact us by calling us on (+44) 01379 643037, or writing to us at Simon’s Table Ltd, 2 Home Farm Barns IP22 5XL.
Data Security and Use of Our Website
We do our very best to keep our website secure. However, you recognise when providing your information to us through our website or when you send us or ask us to send you any of your confidential information by email, that the internet and email communications over the internet may not be secure, for example if you are communicating with us over public, non-secured, Wi-Fi Access Points. We cannot be responsible for any loss or unauthorised interception of information transmitted via the internet which is beyond our control.
Providing us with Information
You are responsible for informing us of any change in your details, such as a change of address. You have a right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in the information we hold about you.
You have a right to ask what information we hold about you.
You may contact us at the address below for these purposes.
Telephone calls to us may be recorded and/or monitored for training purposes.
- to help us recognise you as a unique visitor (just a number) when you return to our website and to allow us to tailor content of our site to match your preferred interests,
- to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
Please note that these cookies do not contain or pass any personal, confidential or financial information or any other information that could be used to identify individual visitors or customers purchasing from our website.
Disabling and Enabling Cookies
You can accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
You can find Information on how to disable or enable cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org
If you have any queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01379 643037 or write to us at:
Simon’s Table Ltd
2 Home Farm Barns
June 2019 Version 1