TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law and set out the terms under which Simon’s Table Ltd (“we”) makes its products available to you. We are registered in England under company number 08905627 with our registered office at 2 Home Farm Barns, Hall Lane, Roydon Diss, Norfolk IP22 5XL.
All orders for goods placed by you via the online order form shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions. You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided in your order and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested have been provided correctly.
You must be aged at least 18 years to purchase alcohol from Simon’s Table Ltd. In the UK it is illegal for any person under the age of 18 to buy, or attempt to buy, alcohol for themselves or for any other person under the age of 18.
All prices are shown in GBP (British Pound). The total price we charge you for the goods in your order includes all applicable taxes payable in the UK. Prices shown on the site for any products or services offered are subject to change without notice. Any price changes will be notified and confirmed to you before despatch to give you the opportunity to cancel your order.
Prices shown for products on the site are not inclusive of delivery charge. You will be advised of the cost of delivery on the website before you make payment.
Simon’s Table Ltd reserves the right to alter the prices of the goods on offer online at any time without prior notice.
All products offered are subject to availability and we cannot guarantee availability of the products listed.
If we are unable to fulfil your order we will contact you within 3 working days of receiving your order.
As all products and services are subject to availability, there will be no contract of any kind between you and us unless and until we actually process and despatch the goods to you. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the goods to you without giving any reason.
We use Paypal to accept payments allowing you to use your credit/debit card or your Paypal balance.
Your payment details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure. Authority for payment must be given at the time of order. You will be automatically charged for your order once your payment details have been accepted. Our liability to you in connection with any order will not exceed the total price charged for the relevant items.
Title of goods
Simon’s Table Ltd retains all rights of ownership and possession of the goods until full payment has been received.
Delivery & Returns
See Delivery & Returns page
We have the copyright and the intellectual property rights on everything on this website. You can use this website for your own purposes, but you must not republish anything from this site without our consent.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Simon’s Table and their agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible, if made by telephone will not be valid and deemed void.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing by email to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Simon’s Table Ltd, 2 Home Farm Barns, Hall Lane, Roydon, Diss Norfolk, IP22 5XL.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
Simon’s Table Ltd
2 Home Farm Barns